THE 2018 SHERE HILLS LESSONS AND EXPERIENCE
Lots of experiences were acquired at the Mountain School, Shere Hills. A summary of the lessons are as follows:
- Never say I can’t deal with any challenge or problem, but give it a try and again- Lesson at the Jacob ladder obstacle and rock climbing and abseiling
- Fear is our greatest enemy to victory: be courageous and confident-lesson at the sliding rope obstacle and parachute jump
- Leadership is a call to serve and not to be served-Accompany teachers doing chores with and for students always
- No man is an island and every individual have relevance: team work does it all- rafting, climbing the junior wall and scavenging and
- It is not about how well you start but about how well you finish a thing that matters- Plateau scheming.